Hi All!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
I have a bit of news...I'm planning to make a yoga DVD, but I need your help. I have had many requests to create a yoga video that can be used at home. If you're truly interested and willing to pre-purchase a copy, I can have it professionally done.If I have enough interest, the cost will be $20/DVD (hey, if I have a ton of interest, it could be cheaper).
It will be very similar to the in-person class: 60 min of stretching, strength, balance, and of course savasana:) (the final pose). If all goes well, hopefully I can make more in the future (different intensities, different focus, meditations, etc.)
If possible, please respond by early next week. I'd like to get the shooting of the video done mid-Dec. Who knows, maybe if the editing goes quickly, it could be ready by Christmas.
Thank you all for your on-going support and encouragement!
Namaste,
Nance
No comments:
Post a Comment