Saturday, September 4, 2010

Second Week

Happy Saturday Morning!
For me this week went well, however, I totally bailed on meditation and reading on Friday.  At the time it seemed so necessary to skip, but when I did finally start the morning I realized that I really missed it!  I missed out on the time in the morning, when the house is completely quiet and still and no one needs or expects anything from me.  I'm going to try and remember how much I enjoy it (and miss it when it doesn't happen) the next time I think I "have to" skip it.
The food journaling is also going well and is helping me be aware of the times when I would normally reach for food out of stress/overwhelm/underwhelm....

This upcoming week, I'm going to continue with the meditation/reading time and food journal, but my new focus will be writing down 5 "accomplishments" at the end of each day.

I hope everything is going well for each of you.  Please keep me up to date.  I love reading your posts and staying connected!

Wishing you a blessing of a relaxing Labor Day Weekend.
Nance

No comments: